Sooo… my two far-away besties here in blogosphere, Rosema and Jade, recently posted the Rule of Eleven open tag. How did my lazy butt get dragged into this? HAHA! But really, since I enjoyed your answers a lot and I can’t miss the fun you girls are having… here’s mine. 😀
DISCLAIMER: This is a long one coz I answered both sets of questions. Should I call this The Rule of 22? lol
1. Pick one of your scars. What’s the story behind it?
I still have this scar in my thigh from a frenzied battle with our pig.
It was feeding time and I was letting the piglets in when a tiny one shrieked to my surprise. Mother pig got mad at me and I was punished with a bite. *hides*
2. What is the most random thing you’ve ever watched on TV?
Unfortunately we do not have a TV in our boarding house. 😥 I come across a lot of random clips from YouTube though. The latest was about outrunning a fart. It’s a video from AsapSCIENCE.
3. How did you meet your best friend?
I’ve been asking the same thing! It definitely started during high school when the universe conspired to make us all classmates. How we clicked to become best of friends though… I can’t say. We were bunch of different flavors all mixed into a bowl. It’s amazing we’re still together! ❤
4. If you were to go to the movies by yourself, what movie would you watch?
Most definitely a movie that the rest of my friends don’t like. I remember watching Black Butler live action alone because none of my friends are into manga or anime. AND I’m looking forward to watching an upcoming local movie entitled, Can’t Help Falling In love, this April too. My friends like them but when it comes to this duo, I like to watch alone. Haha!
5. If you could pick any celebrity, dead or alive, to play you in a movie, who would you pick?
Hmm… this is hard. If I could pick one, I’d choose the gorgeous mother of dragons, Emilia Clarke. ❤
6. Where is your favorite place to go on a weekday afternoon when you have no plans or obligations?
No plans or obligations on a weekday afternoon… hmm, can I just stay at home? 😀
7. What’s your favorite cheesy pick-up line?
That would be a line from Jane Austen’s Pride and Prejudice. <3<3<3
Fitzwilliam Darcy: “In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.”
8. Have you ever danced in the rain?
There are only two things left for me to do in the rain. Kiss and cry. Waaaaa! *imagines Mr. Darcy in the rain*
9. You are designing your perfect pizza. What would it be?
I’m not too picky about pizza but I’d shower it with lots of love, pineapples, and cheese if I make one. Haha!
10. If you had to be named after a city, state, or country, what would your new name be?
Tahiti. This is one of islands that comprise French Polynesia. Aside from the dreamy blue sea and miles of white sandy beaches, I love the sound of the name. Wouldn’t you agree?
11. Pick a fellow blogger. Describe that person in 5 words.
Breaking the rules, I’m picking both Rosema and Jade because both are.. Oozing with charm and wit. xoxo
1. Describe yourself in ONE word.
2. When and why did you start blogging?
2015. Mainly it was because I wanted to write.
I write because…
My words stumble whenever I speak
But find their way whenever I write.
3. Is there a person that you look up to? Who is it and why?
Hmm… there are a lot of people that I look up to. The latest addition to the list would be our Department of Environment and Natural Resources’ secretary, Gina Lopez. In a world full of greed for power and money, her fight against mining industries in our country is admirable. I strongly believe this world needs more people like her who have the guts to make a change. To say “enough”.
4. What’s the perfect pair for a book, is it coffee or tea?
Definitely coffee or a sip of Chocolate Chip Froccino from Bo’s. ❤
5. Aside from blogging, name one activity that you truly enjoy.
Since ‘activity’ suggests movement and daydreaming won’t suffice for an answer, I’d say long walks. I love long walks— especially on a moonlit night. I do it every day, after my shift. 🙂
6. In your bucket list (or if you will have one), what country/place will be on your top spot?
The Philippines! Although I am from this country, I haven’t been to everywhere. I want to see the beauty of my place before I check my international travel goals. *fingers crossed*
7. Do you have a phobia? What is it?
I am not sure if it’s a phobia at all… but any of our plump, soft, squishy, and squirty friends frightens me. Those anytime-might-burst crawling creatures! lol
8. What’s the weirdest wish/hope that you have secretly said?
Believe it or not, I hoped (even prayed) that I do not fall in love— yet. I’m a hopeless romantic and a sucker for anything about love and daydreams but I don’t think love is what the current me needs for now.
9. What is your favorite season and why?
Summer. Well, not much to choose from since we only have wet and dry season. -.-
11. What’s your favorite song lyric? Why?
Grrr… this is the trouble with favorites. I can’t have only one. Soo… I’m picking these lines from Tori Kelly instead. Unbreakable Smile, my song of the day. ❤
La da da da dee, you’re not breaking me
La de da da da, ain’t got time for ya, singing
La da da da dee, you won’t shatter me
La de da da da, got an unbreakable smile
AND there you have it! Thank you for reading until the very end. 🙂 Instead of tagging anyone, this fun tag is open to ALL of you. Feel free to answer Jade’s or Rosema’s questions. You can also answer both and have your rule of 22!! HAVE A GREAT WEEK!