In response to The Daily Post prompt: Live to Eat
Some people eat to live, while others live to eat. What about you? How far would you travel for the best meal of your life?
Hmm… Given only a minute to think, these are where I’d probably have the best meals of my life. 😀
1. The start-of-term feast held in the Great Hall of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. I haven’t asked the sorting hat yet but Gryffindor it is. Ha!
2. A classy breakfast with the Bennets and Fitzwilliam Darcy at Pemberley. Yes, please.
3. A crazy and witty meal with Dr. Sheldon Cooper and his friends at Apartment 4A. Now that’s interesting!
4. A homemade bacon and egg breakfast at Escala condo tower in downtown Seattle with Mr. Grey. YAY!
5. Hilongos, Leyte. Because home is where the best food and the best meal is. ❤ ❤ ❤